Employment PASS Card
I. The Operation Directions are enacted by the Ministry of the Interior to implement the issuance of the 4 in 1 Employment PASS Card to foreign professionals which include the permission for the Resident Visa, Work Permit, Alien Resident Certificate and Multi-Entry Permit.
II. Any foreign professional working in the Republic of China pursuant to subparagraphs 1 to 6, paragraph 1, Article 46 and subparagraph 1, paragraph 1, Article 48 of the Employment Service Act in one of the occupations detailed below, may apply for the Employment PASS Card in accordance with the Operation Directions:
(1) Professional having an occupation within a highly specialized or technical field;
(2) Overseas Chinese or foreigners invested in Taiwan with governmental approval, or a supervisor of an established business;
(3) School teachers, under the following conditions:
a. Teaching at a public or legally registered private school at college level or above; or teaching at a school for foreigners;
b. With proper accreditation, teaching foreign language courses at a public or legally registered private school at high school level or below;
c. Teaching at the bilingual department of a public or legally registered private experimental high school; or teaching at a bilingual school.
(4) Professional foreign language teachers working in a supplementary education school registered and established pursuant to the Supplementary Education Act;
(5) Coach or athlete;
(6) Professional having a profession within the field of religion, art, or performing arts;
(7) Researcher or consultant in an academic research institution subordinate or affiliated with government authorities at all levels.
For more information, please visit: Operation Directions for Foreign Professionals Applying for the Employment Pass Card